Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big City: Round Two

I had originally given up on this blog.  Then, I got to thinking.  I may no longer be in "The Big City," but I have relocated to another rather large city in its own right.  Therefore, Hungry Momma returns!

I've been a busy bee dabbling in all things culinary.  From working as a personal chef, catering, and custom cake design to experimenting with canning and recipe development, I have pretty much covered the gamut.  I have to say, I am really enjoying developing products for Sarah's Home Cooking retail line.  I would have never imagined, but it really isn't that daunting when you just take it a little at a time.

So, I'll leave it at that, for now.  It feels good to be back, and I hope you enjoy keeping up with this hungry momma.

Don't forget to "like" Sarah's Home Cooking on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment