Friday, October 26, 2012

Influenster: Makeover

Continuing with my usual derail from cooking in the big city, I would like to introduce all of you to Influenster.  It is an online forum in which you earn the opportunity to test and review products.  The more "tasks" you complete, the more points you get.  The more points you have, the more often you will receive products.  I have a friend who has received multiple shipments of products to test, and I have received a box full of lovely goodies that I never would have tried, but absolutely fell in love with.  I have included links to the products that were included in my MomVox for your perusing pleasure...

imPress Press-On Nails


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us this useful information. I have come some advice to about pastry schools black AK for your success. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete